Tuesday 9 April 2013

April Already?

Oh My Goodness! Where has the time gone? Its been two months since my last post! I knew it had been a while but two months...WOW!

Well firstly I hope you have all been well and had a lovely relaxing Easter break with your family and friends. Ours was fairly quiet until the point our little rug rat consumed way too much chocolate and then it was just a nightmare. Bedtime couldn't come quick enough!

So I suppose you are wondering where have I been? Well my little one Zac started Kindy in February and that has certainly been an adjustment for all of us. Trying to get him to wake up, eat breakfast, brush hair and teeth, apply sunscreen, get dressed and leave the house on time without either of us having a meltdown has definitely been a challenge. But the last couple of days I've had a bit of a breakthrough so I'm just hoping it doesn't go out the window after the school holidays. This is a picture of him on his first day.



Aww doesn't he look cute! So with juggling school, working from home, a 4th birthday party, my first fete and then Easter, two months have managed to whizz by and you can bet it's going to be Christmas again before we know it....arghhh!

Although I have been busy I did managed to get some crafting done and will share those projects over the next few days. I was lucky enough to share a stall with my upline Ann Gerlach at the Atwell Primary School Fete, so made up some items to sell on the day. It was a great day and I had the chance to chat to some lovely people about my paper crafting passion. Congratulations to Jenny A who won the Free Raffle Draw we ran on the day. I'm sure you are going to create some awesome projects with those Stampin' Up! goodies.

Now the last couple of weeks has seen some huge announcements from Stampin' Up! So many in fact I'm stilling trying to get my head around them all. There has been the launch of Online Ordering, My Digital Studio and the Sent with Love promotion. There has been an announcement that the Watercolour Wonder Crayons and Watercolour Pencils have been discontinued and also a Colour Refresh is coming with the new catalogue. I will do separate posts for each of these so I can go into more detail.

Well I think that probably everything for now. I'll be back shortly with posts on all the updates. Have a great day!

Marsha xx


No comments:

Post a Comment