Tuesday 9 April 2013

MDS is here!!






My Digital Studio has finally arrived in Australia...Woo Hoo!

Now for those who haven't heard of it before, My Digital Studio is Stampin’ Up!’s line of digital products which comprise of Software plus Downloads and Content.

The My Digital Studio software is called MDS and it enables you to digitally create a variety of projects including (but not limited to) photobooks, cards, calendars, and individual scrapbook pages that use exclusive Stampin’ Up! art, accessories, and colours. I'm still trying to wrap my head around all the information myself so if you want to know more check out this link and it should answer all your questions. If you think you would like to give My Digital Studio a try, download the free 30-day trial of the MDS software from my online store here.

If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact me and I will do my best to help.

Marsha xx

Bottom of

 

No comments:

Post a Comment