Thursday 20 June 2013

Annual Catalogue Excitement!


Well  the launch of Stampin' Up!'s 2013-2014 Annual Catalogue is less than two weeks away and having already seen what is in store for you guys I'm just bursting with excitement!!

As you know I was lucky enough to get a look at the new catalogue SUPER early when Shelli gave us a copy at Convention a few weeks ago. One of the great perks of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator is being able to view catalogues about a month earlier than everyone else. This is usually online until your copy arrives with your pre order which is another fantastic perk - ordering and receiving new products before everyone else :) However by attending Convention we were able to get our hands on a copy a week earlier than the demonstrators who were unable to attend.... how AWESOME right??

So what's my point you may be asking. Well after going through the catalogue more times than I care to admit, I can honestly tell you there are some amazing new products on offer for all the Stampin' Up! fans out there. We have all seen the Colour Refresh which was announced a couple of months ago with lots of lovely new colours to play with but did you know we will get 5 more with new 2013-2015 In Colours, which will be available in the new catalogue?

Now we had a bit of a play with some of these at Convention and you would have seen a few of them on the Make & Takes I showed you in a post a couple of weeks ago but since receiving my new ink pads and card stock in the pre order I'm even more in love with them. Imagine all the new colour combos we will have to choose from!

On top of that there are lots of new Stamp Sets, a few new Punches, some new Framelits and Embossing Folders plus heaps of accessories like buttons, ribbon and of course Designer Series Paper. There is also a fabulous new product called Simply Pressed Clay which is already on back order as it's been SO popular with the demonstrators. I was lucky enough to get some in my pre order so if you would love to check it out be sure to come along to my Annual Catalogue Launch Party. Do you like the invite I made for you all in My Digital Studio?


I know it's pretty simple but I love how it turned out. For someone as technologically challenged as myself, it's a surprise I managed to get one made at all!! Just goes to show if I can do it anyone can :) 

So who wants to join me in getting my craft on? It will be a wonderful afternoon with some special offers, a make and take or two, door prizes, yummy refreshments plus a goodie bag (containing the new catalogue) to take home. If you bring a friend who is new to Stampin' Up! and you can choose a prize. Book a workshop and/or place an order on the day for an added bonus too. It is definitely an event you don't want to miss. If you would like to come along and be a part of the excitement please contact me by 26th June. Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Marsha xx




No comments:

Post a Comment