Monday 21 January 2013

Jumping into the World of Blogging...


I have been thinking about setting up a blog since becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and realising that almost all good crafters have one. So I started doing some research and well to be honest it just seemed out of my league. I'm what you would refer to as "technology challenged" in that my knowledge in computers is limited to turning it on and the basic operation. The blog idea was put on the backburner more times than I would like to admit but then New Year rolled around and I thought "hey let's give it a go". It hasn't been without its late nights and frustrations but here were are...my first blog.
So I hope you will come along on this journey with me as I share with you my creativity  and love of all things crafty. I can't guarantee I will know what I am doing or that it will be as fabulous as some of the other blogs out there but I'm determined to stick with it and try to have as much fun as I possibly can. So sign up for the email updates and come along for the ride...it should be a hoot!!

Marsha xx

No comments:

Post a Comment